Oil India recruitment 2021 is being conducted at present for 535 vacancies available at Dibrugarh, Tinsukia, Sivasagar and Charaideo in Assam and Changlang district in Arunachal Pradesh. Oil India Limited is looking to recruit workpersons for the posts at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan. Check educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process and other details here.
Oil India Limited is inviting online applications for the post of Grade 3 Posts All interested candidates can apply for Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 online from on or before 23 September 2021 on official website i.e. oil-india.com.
A total of 300 vacancies are notified for Electrician Trade, Fitter Trade, Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade, Machinist Trade, Mechanic Diesel Trade, Electronics Mechanic Trade, Boiler Attendant, Turner Trade, Draughtsman Civil Trade, Instrument Mechanic Trade,Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, Surveyor Trade, Welder Trade and IT&ESM / ICTSM / IT Trade.
Oil India Recruitment 2021 Details:
- Total Posts – 535
Vacancy Details Below:
- Electrician Trade – 38
- Fitter Trade – 144
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle Trade – 42
- Machinist Trade – 13
- Mechanic Diesel Trade – 97
- Electronics Mechanic Trade – 40
- Boiler Attendant – 08
- Turner Trade – 04
- Draughtsman Civil Trade – 08
- Instrument Mechanic Trade – 81
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics – 44
- Surveyor Trade – 05
- Welder Trade – 06
- IT&ESM / ICTSM / IT Trade – 05
Oil India Age Limit:
- General – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years
- SC/ST – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 Years
Selection Process for Oil India Grade 3 Posts
- The selection process will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Check to Advertisement and Get information.
How to Apply for Oil India Grade 3 Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidate can apply online through official website on or before 23 September 2021
- General/OBC : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/EWS/Persons with Benchmark Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
- Starting Date of Application – 24 August 2021
- Last Date of Application – 23 September 2021