Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Hindi newspro.com regularly to get the latest updates..
Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2022
Army Air Defence College has uploaded a notice, in the employment newspaper dated 4 June, for recrutiment to the post of Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC)and Stenographer Grade 2. Applications are invited through offline mode up-to 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/ National Newspaper/Local Newspaper.
Total Posts :
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Stenographer Grade 2
Eligibility criteria :
Education qualification :
Laboratory Assistant :
- Graduate in Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University ; or. Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical or Electronics Computer Engineering from a recognized Institution.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC) :
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.English Typing @ 35 words per minute on Computer (OR) Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10500/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
Stenographer Grade 2 :
- 2th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Dictation: 10 mts @80w.p.m and Transcription 50 mts (Eng), 65 (Hindi) (on Computer).
Selection Process :
- A composed assessment will be led for the competitors comprise of inquiries on General Intelligence and Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar and subject related questions.
Age Limit :
- 18 to 30 Years
How to Apply for Indian Army Air Defence College Recruitment: 2022 ?
- The application should be addressed to Commandant, Army Air Defence College, Golabandha (PO), Ganjam (District), Odisha – 761052. The envelope containing application should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……………………”.
Important Links :
Important Date :
- Last date to Apply for Indian Army Air Defence Collage Recruitment 2022 : Within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News/ National Newspaper/Local Newspaper.