IHB Limited Recruitment for 39 Various Posts 2021 : IHB Limited is a Joint Venture Company of 3 leading Oil & Gas Central Public Sector Undertakings namely Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, and Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
IHB limited has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Job Summary IHB limited Recruitment 2021
- Deputy Manager (Mechanical) (Vacancies-3)
- Deputy Manager(Electrical) (Vacancies-1)
- Deputy Manager(Telecomm & Instrumentation (T&I)) (Vacancies-3)
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical) (Vacancies-9)
- Senior Engineer(Telecomm & Instrumentation (T&I)) (Vacancies-4)
- Engineer (Mechanical) (Vacancies-3)
- Engineer (Electrical ) (Vacancies-6)
- Engineer(Civil) (Vacancies-6)
- Engineer(Telecomm & Instrumentation(T&I)) (Vacancies-4)
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Important link :
- Starting Date of Online Application: 25-08-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14-09-2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
The Joint Venture Company, incorporated on 9th July 2019, has been formed to implement the prestigious Kandla-Gorakhpur LPG pipeline Project and thereafter operate and manage the pipeline. This 2800 KM long LPG pipeline, once constructed, is expected to be World’s Longest LPG Pipeline.
The Pipeline will facilitate transportation of LPG from Western Coast to various demand centers in a cost-effective and environmentally friendly manner and would replace the present road/rail mode of transportation. The pipeline would help in meeting the LPG deficit by pipeline transportation of LPG from the West coast to bottling plants in these three states.