Digital Locker Digital Locker or Digi Locker Digi Locker may be a quite virtual locker, launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in July 2015. Digi Locker was launched under the Digital India campaign. To open a Digi Locker account, you want to have an Aadhaar card. In Digi Locker, citizens of the country can store any government certificate with PAN card, Voter ID, Passport etc. How To Create Digi locker Account
How To Create Digilocker Account
Digi locker account
- How to create an account on Digi Locker?
- First attend digilocker.gov.in or digitallocker.gov.in.
- After this, click on check in on the proper .
- A new page will open where enter your mobile number.
- After this Digi Locker will send an OTP to the mobile number you’ve got entered.
- After this set your username and password.
- Now you’ll use Digi Locker. How To Create Digilocker Account
You can also use Digi Locker app by downloading it from Android’s Google Play Store and Apple’s App Store. According to the Digi Locker website, Digi Locker has 130 million registered users thus far . So far, 1 crore 90 lakh documents are uploaded on Digi Locker and about 6.6 lakh documents are e Signed.
How to upload documents in Digi Locker?
Log on to Digi Locker.
- Go to the Uploaded Documents on the left and click on Upload.
- Write a quick description about the document.
- Then click on the upload button.
On Digi Locker, you’ll store your driver’s license etc. documents along side the marksheet of your 10th, 12th, graduation etc. confine mind that you simply can upload only documents of maximum 50MB and you’ll also upload documents by creating a folder.
What Is Digi locker? How To Create Digi locker Account And Where You Can Use It?
Recently, the Central Transport Department issued a directive to the traffic police, saying that Digi Locker’s documents also will be valid for verification. Earlier, Indian Railways also accepted the documents of Digi Locker for verification. you’ll show the documents of Digi Locker at the time of verification during traffic police, rail journey.
Digi Locker is a key initiative under Digital India, the Government of India’s flagship program aimed at transforming India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. Targeted at the idea of paperless governance, Digi Locker is a platform for issuance and verification of documents & certificates in a digital way, thus eliminating the use of physical documents. The Digi Locker website can be accessed at https://digitallocker.gov.in/