Gujarat Voter List Reform Program 2021 Taking forward its continuous efforts of building an active democratic citizenry in the country, Election Commission of India has undertaken a new initiative by designing a Mobile Application for developing a culture of avid electoral engagement and making informed and ethical ballot decisions among citizens of the country. The app aims to provide a single point of service and information delivery to voters across the country.
Voter Helpline app provides following facilities to Indian voters
- Electoral Search (#GoVerify your name in the electoral roll)
- Submission of online forms for New Voter Registration, shifting to a different
the constituency, for Overseas Voters, Deletion or Objection in the electoral roll, correction of entries & Transposition within Assembly.
- Register Complaints related to Electoral Services and track its disposal status
- The FAQ on Voter, Elections, EVM, & Results
- Service & Resources for Voters & Electoral Officers
- Find the Election Schedule in your area
- Find all the candidates, their profile, Income Statement, assets, criminal cases
- Find the Polling Officials and call them: BLO, ERO, DEO and CEO
- Click a selfie after Voting and get a chance to be featured in the Official Voter Helpline App Gallery.
- Download the list of Contesting candidates in PDF format and take the print ou
Process of Voter ID Card Correction Online in Gujarat
Go to the website of Chief Electoral Officer of Gujarat. In home page, select “Online Voter Registration”.
Log in using your credentials. If you are using this feature for this first time, register using your name, address, email id and phone numbe Gujarat Voter List Reform Gujarat Voter List Reform Program
In the resulting page, select “From 8 for Voter Detail Modification”. You will have to enter your Voter ID card number to proceed. If you are not sure about your Voter ID card number, you can use the search option to find out your Voter ID Card number.
Form 8 which is designed by the election commission of India for changing the details about a voter will be displayed on the screen. You will have to enter information like your name, date of birth, address and other details about your family members whose name have been included in the electoral roll. Gujarat Voter List Reform Program
Specify the information that you wish to change and also attach the supporting documents. For example, if you wish to change the photograph, attach your photo and also a photo identity proof. Gujarat Voter List Reform Program
Once you submit the form, you will receive a PDF. You will have to take a printout of the PDF and send it through post to the nearest Election Commission Office. Gujarat Voter List Reform Program
Your application for changing the details in the Voter ID card will be reviewed and the new card will be sent via post to your address.
How to check Your Details Online?
- Visit Official Website, http://erms.gujarat.gov.in/ceo-gujarat/master/Elector-Search-Dist-AC-Serial.aspx
- Select Your District.
- Then Select Search Mode By Name or By ID Card Number.
- Enter Your Details.
- Press Search Button.
Check Details By SMS
- TYPE – epicYour ID Card Number and Send 1950
- Example – epic XXXXXXXX
- Send to – 1950