GSEB SSC & HSC Duplicate Marksheet Apply Online @gsebeservice.com丨GSEB SSC (10th) and HSC (12th), Old SSC students and applicants can now apply for Online Duplicate Marksheet at www.gsebeservice.com, Certificate, Migration, and Certificate of Equality. Thus, students will no longer have to visit Gandhinagar shocks for duplicate mark-sheets.
GSEB SSC & HSC Duplicate Marksheet Apply Online @gsebeservice.com
The document which is requested by the applicant after checking the online application will be posted to the student’s address within three days. Thus, you will be found sitting at home during the week.
Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board GSEB & GSHEB website (www.gseb.org), Gandhinagar public Latest Circular for examinations of SSC and HSC Online Download Duplicate Marksheet facility available on official website at www.gsebeservice.com. GSEB Collect Records of the Result from SSC to year 1952 to year 2020 and standard 12 to year 1976 to year 2019 are maintained. This record digitization of the results of tens of millions of students has been digitized. The online process has been inaugurated in certificates of honorable Education Minister Shree Bhupendersinh Chudasama.
From now on students will not have to come to Gandhinagar to get duplicate marksheet / certificate, migration and equivalence certificate, so that their time and money will be saved. To get the above certificates, students have to go to the student-online student service on the website gsebservice.org and apply, in which the fee for duplicate marksheet / certificate is
What is Application Fees for Duplicate Marksheet?
Well, there are so many applicants who have been applying for the duplicate marksheet. We are sure that all of you will surely have the wish to know everything about the process. That is the only reason why we are going to ensure that all of you know about the charges and price that students will have to pay for various certifications. That will include Duplicate Marksheet, Migration Certificate, Samkshata Pramanpatra, and Speed Post Charge.
- Duplicate Marksheet fee Rs.50/-
- Migration Certificate: Rs.100/-
- Samkshata Pramanpatra : Rs.200/-
- Speed post Charge: Rs. 50/-
How to Apply Online for SSC HSC Duplicate marksheet:
- First open https://www.gsebeservice.com/ Site in your mobile or Computer.
- then find out Students Tab in menu section
- Then Find out Students Online service Tab in it.
- If you want to Get SSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- If you want to Get HSC Duplicate marksheet Then find out “10th duplicate Marksheet/certificate” in it.
- Click on Register Tab.
- Then Fill your basic detail and Register on it.
- Then Login with your Mobile no. and password and Apply For SSC Or HSC Duplicate marksheet.
Hello friends, keep visiting our official website www.Handinewspro.com daily, you will get information of upcoming recruitments and plans through our website, if you find my website useful you can bookmark our website in your mobile or computer. . So that complete information is available. Thank you